Welcome to the Talisman Farm web pages
(a small assortment of eclectic information)
NOTE: talisman.com is NOT for sale. And yes, it is heavily used even
though the web site itself is out of date.
If you're near northern Boulder County, Colorado, you might be interested
We have collections of information on two special drinks:
- Sorry, no more grass hay! (here's why not)
- Berries and other produce as available.
Raspberries are our specialty.
- Coming soon: info on specialty apples from our orchard, and on Diane's
breads and preserves which she will be able to sell directly under the new
Colorado Cottage Foods Act.
- Cider, including the complete
Cider Digest archives and information about the digest.
- Mead, including the complete
Mead-Lover's Digest archives, information about the digest,
a FAQ, etc.
Many years on, we're still building the site.
Who are we, anyway?
You are visitor number
to this page since March, 2002.
Some regional cidermakers may wish to have access to the information on
the old RMCA web site